Fort Bend County Levee Improvement District No. 2 (FBCLID 2) is actively monitoring Tropical Storm Beta in the Gulf of Mexico. The FBCLID 2 pump stations have been tested and operators are on stand-by to run the pumps, if needed. Fortunately, the Brazos River and Ditch H are at low levels that do not impact drainage inside the FBCLID 2 levee.
The latest forecast and information from the National Weather Service is included below. FBCLID 2 is included in the Tropical Storm Warning with a 50-60% probability of Tropical Storm Force winds (39+ MPH), and 6-10 of rain is possible over the next 5 days.
- Live graphic of levee operations
- 24-hour rainfall total
- Ditch water levels inside and outside the levee
- Brazos River Forecast (if flood stages are predicted)
- Pump Station operations
- Rainfall & stream gauges
- Live camera views with hourly updates
- Links to City of Sugar Land and Fort Bend County Emergency Management
Residents are encouraged to sign up for email and text alerts through the District’s website to stay up-to-date on the latest news.