- As severe weather moves through the area, FBCLID2 continues to monitor the situation.
- Pump stations continue to pump at capacity.
- Personnel will be manning the stations 24/7 throughout this event.
- The District will continue to post updates as warranted by the change in conditions in our area.
- For more information, a map of the FBCLID 2 Ditch and Levee system is attached for reference. An interactive map is also available on the website: fbclid2.com/map
- Flood Gages that monitor the ditch water levels are available on the website: fbclid2.com/gauges
For additional information about FBCLID 2:
Website – www.fbclid2.com
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information about Emergency Management:
City of Sugar Land Resources
Fort Bend County Homeland Security & Emergency Management